Soft- and Hardware: 1x Neo Geo MVS 4-slot mainboard OK incl. various additional MVS games OK 1x Universe BIOS for Neo Geo OK 1x Hantarex TFT multisync panel OK 1x Traco TXL switching power supply OK 1x JBL 5,25 inch two-way speaker set OK Wooden Cabinet: 1x arcade cocktail table kit (customized) OK 1x tabletop glass (custom) OK 8x glass clips OK 2x tabletop latches OK 2x 6"x9" vent/speaker covers OK 3x 40mm and 80mm diameter vent covers OK 1x coin door OK 4x bolts, lock nuts for coin door OK 2x flight-case hinges OK 2x angle irons OK 1x alumiunium profile (1mx30mmx30mm) OK 4x adjustable metal feet OK Control Panel: 2x arcade joysticks (8-way, "redball") OK 1x button (white "player 1 start") OK 1x button (white "player 2 start") OK 2x button (red "A punch") OK 2x button (yellow "B punch") OK 2x button (green "C kick") OK 2x button (blue "D kick") OK Electronic Components: 1x video cable (VGA to (5x)BNC) OK 1x mains cable OK 1x power input module (switch, fuse) OK 1x JAMMA harness plug (56-pin) OK 1x Molex plug (3-pin, GND,5V,12V) OK 1x Molex socket (3-pin, GND,5V,12V) OK 1x cinch plug red OK 1x cinch plug white OK 1x cinch socket red OK 1x cinch socket white OK 4x BNC sockets OK 3x potentiometers,500 ohms linear OK 1x set of terminal tags for soldering OK 2x cable clip sets OK 1x 20m, 1,5mm wiring (red, yellow, brown) OK 1x 20m, 0,5 mm wiring (six colors) OK 2x set of pin and socket connectors OK 2x Neo Geo controller extension cables OK Useful Tools 1x Neo-Geo to Playstation joypad adapter OK 1x Forstner drill 28 mm (for wood) OK 1x hole saw 80 mm OK 1x hole saw 120 mm OK 1x arcade button wrench OK 1x small tooling machine (Dremel) OK 1x circuit tester OK
We did quite a bit of internet research and it may be useful to share some interesting links with you. This list is neither complete nor an advertisement for the companies listed here. Depending on the scope of your project, you may need additional suppliers, of course. Anyway, it may be a good starting point for those of you who live in Europe:
- Lots of arcade parts and small electronic components can be purchased at the Arcadeshop (Germany).
- Arcadiabay is also located in Germany and has a wide selection of game boards.
- Sometimes it is worth searching Ebay for arcade hard- and software.
- Various CRT, LCD/TFT panels and displays for arcade machines offers Hantarex (Germany).
- Excellent car speakers can be found at JBL (Car-Audio Germany).
- Wolfsoft in Germany caters more to console gamers but they have a good selection of hard-to-find cables.
- A brand-new coin door can be ordered at Best of Pinball (Germany).
- Gremlin Solutions (UK) used to deliver arcade cocktail table kits from Arcade Depot (US) throughout Europe. Not sure whether they still sell the original ones since they switched brands...
Check out similar projects at the Build Your Own Arcade Controls website. We are listed there, too, but you probably know that already,...